Monday, 1 October 2012

About me

Hi, my names Martyna and im 16 years old. I go to St Peters sixth form in Guildford. The subjects i took for A levels are Art, Maths, Psychology and Media studies. I am plannig on doing Architecture in University in Glasgow with the help of Art and Maths from A levels. I live with my mum and my sister which is also located in Guildford. I used to take interest in gymnastics and horseriding. I cannot take part in these hobbies anymore as I am too busy with school work and revision. I do not have any pets even though i had loads in the past and I would love to have a dog, either a Siberian Husky or a Golden Retriever. I spend most of my time with my friends, family and my boyfriend who I've been best friends with for 3 years and he's loved me for over 2 years in that time and we've been together for over 5 months. Like most teenagers I spend a lot of time watching movies and TV series as well as going on Facebook on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment